CUBA CULTURAL TOUR. postponed due to COVID
About the trip
Experience Cuban Culture
Four days and five nights.
- Old Havana
- Valley of Vinales
- Havana’s eastern neighborhoods
- Stay in a Cuban private sector guesthouse or “casa particular.”
- Experience authentic Cuban cuisine at private sector restaurants, “paladares.”
- Tour Havana in a classic American car.
- Explore Havana’s nightlife and art scene.
- Meet with local Cuban experts, artists, performers, and the nascent entrepreneurial class, “cuenta propistas.”
- Explore the streets of colonial Old Havana; its plazas, architecture and gardens.
- Shop for ingredients at a local agro-market, take a Cuban cooking class and help prepare your own meal with expert cooks
- Meet local farmers and learn about tobacco cultivation in one of Cuba’s most beautiful provinces.
- Visit a Cuban country town and experience life in the countryside.
- Navigate an underground river in Vinales’ extensive cave system.
- Have lunch at an eco-paladar where everything you eat is farm to table.
You will visit charitable organizations in Cuba and are encouraged to bring donations. These include:
- Used clothing including shoes.
- School supplies such as pens, pencils, notebooks, crayons
- Soap, aspirin, toiletries
- Wide-brim hat.
- Loose breathable material T-shirts, shorts, sundress.
- Products not readily available in Cuba include: sunscreen, feminine hygiene products, toiletries
Subscribe to our newsletter to be alerted on upcoming tour dates and prices.
About Talek (Your Guide)
Words of Praise
“A beautiful experience. Would love to go back and explore more.” John M. Tampa, FL
“I am in awe of my experience. Not only was the tour well organized, but it had so much substance. You not only see the country, you KNOW it. My favorite part of the tour was staying with the locals, eating the meals they prepared for us and even helping prep the food for them.” Jaems B. Utah “