CHINA CULTURAL TOUR
EXPERIENCE A CHINA CULTURAL TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE CULTURE AND BEAUTY OF CHINA ON THIS NINE DAY TOUR
ABOUT THE TRIP
When: Rescheduled for later in 2021. Stay tuned for new dates
What’s included in the China Cultural Tour:
- Explore Beijing’s Forbidden City.
- Walk the Great Wall of China.
- Experience Old Shanghai.
- See Xi’an’s famous Terracotta Warriors.
- Share meals with local Chinese families.
- Learn how to make authentic Chinese dumplings from an expert cook.
- Sleep in a Chinese guesthouse near the Great Wall of China.
- Stroll through 1000 year old, winding “hutong” alleyways.
- Sample amazing food at China’s famous night markets.
- Visit multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Experience travel in an overnight train from Shanghai to Xi’an.
- Visit Tiananmen Square, the heart of China.
- Explore a 2000 year old water town with its curved bridges and winding canals.
- Travel at over 250 miles per hour on China’s fast trains.
- Explore legendary Muslim Quarter in Xi’an, the original start of the ancient Silk Route.
- Experience China’s nightlife in its many clubs and music venues.
WHAT TO PACK FOR CHINA
- Wide-brim hat and sunglasses.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Rain gear; umbrella, rain slick.
- A hearty appetite.
About Talek (Your Guide)
Testimonials about Travels with Talek Cultural Tours:
“A beautiful experience. Would love to go back and explore more.” John M. Tampa, FL
“I am in awe of my experience. Not only was the tour well organized, but it had so much substance. You not only see the country, you KNOW it. My favorite part of the tour was staying with the locals, eating the meals they prepared for us and even helping prep the food for them.” Jaems B. Utah