The winner is December’s Mount Ararat in Armenia.
Choosing the Photo of the Year is always fun because it reminds me of the beautiful and interesting places in the world.
This year’s photos were taken in some of these cities. Each month the favorite was chosen by popular vote.
This year’s winner is December’s Mount Ararat in Armenia. I voted for January’s Jordanian Spinner followed by September’s Glacier Bay. But December’s Mount Ararat in Armenia got the most votes and the people have spoken. Thank you to all who voted!
We’re announcing the winner here as well as on the Travels with Talek Facebook page.
Previous years’ winners
2016 Photo of the Year Winner
BTW, if you are getting ready for your trip, make sure to take advantage of these useful, money-saving links to book your trip:
- Research and book your flight with Skyscanner. I have found them to be the best because they list all airlines including the budget ones. You are always sure of having researched all options. You can also book your car rental through Skycanner.
- For car rental in Europe that has flexible pickup and drop-off options, I recommend Auto Europe.
- Book your accommodation with Booking.com. I find they have the widest selection and a nice, user-friendly, transparent website.
- If an Airbnb experience is more your style, book Airbnb here and get a $40 credit towards your first stay.
- Protect your trip and, more importantly, protect yourself with travel insurance. I use World Nomads and have been very happy with them.
- Looking for a small group tour to unforgettable destinations with top professionals? Intrepid Travel is your choice.
- For more general tours to any destination or attraction, book with Viator. Check them out.
- Need a visa? Get your visa for all countries with iVisa.
I personally use, and can recommend, all the companies listed here and elsewhere on my blog. By booking through these sites, the small commission we earn – at no cost to you – helps us maintain this site so we can continue to offer our readers valuable travel tips and advice.